Dominion's master cylinder is factory tuned for the shortest dead stroke possible and a crisp bite point. The Dominion A4 caliper utilizes four pistons in the most structurally rigid design possible. It features a cold-forged caliper and Kingpin structural pad retention bolt that increases stiffness.
With a motorsports-inspired Two-Stroke dual port bleed system, industry-leading DOT 5.1 fluid and Kevlar hose, the hydraulic system is engineered for ultimate performance across all temperatures and easy maintenance.
Dominion A4 features the proprietary QuickBite² system for fast and consistent lever feel.
IMPORTANT: Limited edition Purple brake kits will only come with brake lines in one length, you will need to shorten the front line if you do not want excess brake line exposed.Features
- Brake lines are correct length for Sur Ron and Talaria install
- Reduced Friction - A featherlight lever feel is achieved through a combination of an added glide ring on the piston and sealed ball bearings at the lever blade pivot
- SRL - Stable Rate Link delivers a consistent lever ratio regardless of reach adjustment
- Precise Engagement - Each Dominion is factory set to have the lowest dead stroke possible and a crisp bite point
- Built to last - Metal pistons are used to ensure that no matter the terrain or temperature your brake will continue to perform as it did on the first ride
- Adjustable Reach - Adjust your lever reach with ease while on the trail thanks to an intuitive adjustment knob design
- Crosshair Caliper Alignment screws allow for quick and accurate setup
- 2-Stroke dual port bleed system for maximum bleed integrity
- Sur Ron LBX
- Segway X160
- Segway X260
- Talaria Sting
- E Ride Pro-S
- E Ride Pro-SS
- Talaria XXX