Dunlop's redesigned Geomax MX53 tire features a taller profile offering a larger contact patch for smoother handling, a higher lean angle, and better maneuverability.
1mm front tire blocks have been redistributed giving riders a better steering feel and more biting edges.
Horseshoe block pattern reduces stiffness for greater rider compliance and grabs dirt to provide better braking grip.
Tie bars between knobs reduce flex, improving durability.Features
- Block-in-a-Block technology Offers more progressive cornering action and additional slide control
- New compounds to enhance durability and longevity.
- Dunlop’s Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- A horseshoe pattern of blocks on the front tire reduces the stiffness in the center of the tire to offer greater ride compliance. The unique pattern of the horseshoe blocks also grabs the dirt to provide better braking grip
- MX53 front tire blocks are 1mm higher and have been redistributed to give riders better steering feel and more biting edges