Heavy Hitter proudly presents the most robust and lightweight linkages on the market. WHY? you might ask. Well that's because we at GritShift have broken just about every linkage on the market. Usually from big jumps and hard landings, but we have also seen premature failure from just woods riding. And that's when Heavy Hitter decided to design the TI Linkage that can withstand the abuse we give our bikes.
Not only could a broken linkage ruin your weekend riding trip, but it could also destroy your rear shock. Usually, if a linkage breaks it will bend the output shaft of your shock. And if you have an OEM shock, you probably should have upgraded that regardless, but if you have an already upgraded shock, well... You will likely have to buy another one.
The Heavy Hitter Linkage is crafted from solid Titanium Ti-6Al-4V, these linkages offer unparalleled durability and performance. Designed with precision, these linkages perfectly align with a 1.5-inch lift, striking the ideal balance between front grip, and rake angle, with rear grip.Features
- 1.5 Inch lift
- Jet wash finish Titanium Ti-6Al-4V
- Extremely strong and lighter than other aftermarket options
- Simple install in less than 20 minutes
- Our strongest, lightest, cleanest, highest quality Parts for your E-bike
- The total weight of the linkage, bearings, and sleeves is 7 ounces.
Sur Ron LBX