The Shinko 216 is a gnarly DOT-approved off-road tire suited to a variety of harder riding surfaces and sand. Firmer lugs and compound deliver improved point-and-shoot control and better bike feel. The 216 Series Tires have been proven at the Baja 1000, Erzberg Rodeo and Romaniacs - just to name a few.Features
- Extreme offroad / enduro / desert performance
- Split tread pattern expels packed dirt from tread blocks
- FIM approved 13mm lug height
- DOT approved
- 90/100-21 "Fat Tire" design offers taller, fuller side lugs for rocks, roots and "square edge terrain"
- Cheater Tire contains special soft compound for extreme grip