you’ve ridden some epic MX tracks and you’ve explored every available trail. Now it’s time for the next level: making your e-bike street legal. Many riders think extreme measures are necessary to register e-bikes like Segways and Sur Rons for use on the road. One of the most important changes you’ll need to make is the addition of turn signals and tail lights, and for our part, we didn’t think it needed to be all that complicated.
The OneZap Turn Signal Kit provides functional turn signals, a tail light, a brake light, and even a license plate light and plate bracket. What’s more, the blinkers double as running lights on both ends of the bike. You can even switch off the headlight and taillight whenever you want to save power or go stealth.
The OneZap Turn Signal Kit utilizes your bike’s stock 12v system and installs without any intrusive modifications. In just a few minutes, your Segway or Sur Ron will be one step closer to being registered and street-legal. And because this is an LED kit, there won’t be any noticeable change to the range or power of your e-bike.
It’s a seamless part of making your Segway or Sur Ron street legal, and even if you’re not going for full street legality, having a brake light and indicators will boost your safety factor on paved roads, bike trails, and even off-road trail systems.
We took the time to create a plug-and-play solution that covers all the important lighting bases. We also made it as easy and efficient as possible to install the kit on your bike and hit the road – and we think we nailed it.
- Includes plate holder with integrated brake/running/signal light and standalone plate light, handlebar-mounted light switch, wrap-around fork-mounted front running/signal lights, flasher relay, mounting zip ties, and all associated wiring
- Switchable headlight and taillight; in the off position, the brake light and signals are still functional, just running lights will be turned off
- Includes an aluminum tail light/license plate bracket that uses OEM mounting points
- Helps meet state requirements for on-road use and full street legality
- Easy installation with a plug-and-play design and the right connectors for Sur Ron and Segway e-bikes
Note: Please review plug connection guide Here
- Sur Ron LBX
- Segway X260
- Segway X160
- Talaria Sting MX3
This is the known and tested compatibility for this product. Factory variations, dealer options, and aftermarket modifications could affect compatibility in your specific case. Please verify compatibility to the best of your ability before purchasing.