Compared to its predecessor, the StarCross 5, the new StarCross 6 uses technologies developed in Michelin’s R&D centers and fine-tuned on racetracks around the world to offer up to 16 percent more traction and up to 19 percent better durability. These improvements mean that riders can push their bikes to higher performance levels, while at the same time benefitting from longer-lasting tire performance.Features
- The Sand tread design is engineered for extremely soft and sandy motocross tracks, like Southwick.
- Silica technology increases durability up to 20% and maintains tread block integrity over the life of the tire
- The adaptive design provides up to 15% more traction
- Tread blocks resist irregular wear for better traction
- Double ply carcass (2 layers crossed at 90 degrees)