Back and better than ever the new Dorado Expert is ready to take on the gnarliest conditions mountain biking can provide. Whether you’re looking to cut seconds off the splits, lap the local park, or get sendy in the back hills of Utah the Dorado Expert has you covered. Featuring an all-new 37mm chassis, completely redesigned internals, and on-trail precision that only inverted forks can provide, the new Dorado is your ticket to the best ride you’ve ever had.
Inverted Design provides an incredibly smooth and consistent feel due to constant lubrication of the bushings and seals. The inverted design also provides a major increase in fore-aft stiffness compared to traditional forks while maintaining torsional compliance which provides more control to the rider over rough terrain.
- New 37mm chassis results in a massive increase in stiffness and ride quality. The new chassis is 20% stiffer compared to our former 36mm version
- Dorado Air Spring system contains a unique balancing valve that equalizes the positive and negative air chambers during the air fill process resulting in a consistent feel without any flat or dead spots. It also allows easy Travel Adjustability from 180 to 190 and 203mm without the need for any spare parts.
- ABS+ damper is known for its incredible reliability and easy tunability. Adjustments include a low speed compression adjust and low-speed rebound adjustment
- TSR Bleed Screws allow you to release excess pressures built up in the outer legs of your fork while riding keeping your fork smooth and supple all day long
- 29" Includes top drop crown recommended for install on E-bikes
Sur Ron LBX