When the going gets knarly, the Knarly tires from Kenda have your back. Similar to the widely popular Kenda Ibex tires, the Knarly's are designed to work well in a wide variety of terrain. What is unique to them however is the reversible rear tire, giving you a more adjustable and customizable tread pattern depending on the riding you do the most- simply follow the mounting guidelines already marked on the tire.
Kenda Knarly tires have been built from the ground up to get a grip when it's needed most on grueling off-road terrain. The new Knarly boasts super soft compounds with extra wide footprints that allow riders to run lower air pressure and conform to most any surface competition riders will face. An avid racer, Kenda’s Director of Powersports, Jason Baldwin says, “The racers are over the top excited about these new tires. Cody Webb won King of the Moto’s racing on the Knarly and instantly became a believer.Features
- Extreme enduro FIM-approved
- Super-soft and flexible for ultimate terrain adaptability and grip
- Compound provides stellar traction in both wet and dry conditions
- Reversible rear for customizable terrain applications
- Rears are a gummy tire and will wear more quickly then motocross tires