IRC VE-33s Gekkota was developed and tested in most extreme enduro style condition making the best tire option for single track riders and top pro enduro/enduro cross riders.
IRC developed the gummy Gekkota compound with top pro-enduro riders to enhance high speed cornering performance and durability. The compound acts as a suspension component within the tire. Proper rigidity of the sidewall with the gummy compound provides extra bump absorption performance. The tall blocks are designed to provide a larger contact patch and also flexibility for maximum traction no matter the conditions.
2ply + Breaker carcass structure resists puncture and optimizes stability over a range of speeds.Features
- 2ply + Breaker carcass structure resists puncture and optimizes stability over a range of speeds.
- IRC’s Hybrid Gummy compound technology and Motocross tread pattern combined into a Hybrid tire that provides the best traction in the worst conditions
- Designed to perform in extreme conditions from sloppy dirt or sand to logs, roots, rocks, swamps, and sliding gravel surfaces
- This is a special tire for Enduro Cross/Extreme Enduro/Single Track riders. NOT recommended for MX applications
- Recommended air pressure is around 7-10 psi (with Heavy Duty Tubes)