Our first experiences with Sur Ron, Segway, and Talaria left us wanting better ergonomics. To solve that problem we created our own direct-mount stem with a 2” rise and a one-piece handlebar clamp to make installation a breeze. This stem riser is a direct fit for Sur Ron, Segway, and Talaria e-bikes.
Functional and attractive, the GritShift Direct Mount Stem Riser not only puts your body in a more comfortable position but also gives you better leverage over the front end making the bike more flickable; especially in low-speed situations.
NOTE: If you do not plan on cutting your steering tube stem, you will need to purchase a stem spacer kit. Once you remove your OEM post mount stem it is recommended to cut the stem down and use the OEM stem spacer to set headset preload.
- Make your e-bike feel more comfortable and precise with this stem riser
- Direct mount stem adds 2” of rise to your handlebars
- Wide clamping area for increased bar stiffness
- Built strong to withstand abuse and light enough for racing
- Made from 7075-T6 Aerospace-grade aluminum with an anodized finish
- Bolts directly to stock and most aftermarket forks
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars
All GritShift parts are engineered to be tough enough to withstand extreme conditions while remaining light enough for racing applications. Every product that carries our name is tested to destruction in our shop and on the trails by our team of experienced riders - all so you can buy with confidence.
NOTE: We are open to producing additional colors if you want them! Please contact us to suggest a new color for this part.
- Sur Ron LBX
- Segway X260
- Talaria Sting
Additional Part Compatibility
- FOX 40: 2009+ models
- Marzocchi: 2013+ 888 and 380 models
- RockShox BoXXer: All models
- Manitou Dorado: All models
- Other: Most dual crown downhill/MTB forks (RST Killah, DNM, Fast Ace, etc.)
This is the known and tested compatibility for this product. Factory variations, dealer options, and aftermarket modifications could affect compatibility in your specific case. Please verify compatibility to the best of your ability before purchasing.
Note: If you have successfully installed this part on a setup not listed here, please contact us so we can help others by updating this list.