Parts orders over $100.00 ship free (Lower 48 states only)
Most standard OEM trail bike bars are pretty similar so using the steel OEM bars is considered too heavy, too low, and way too much bend, dump them, put on a fat bar and your arms and wrists will love you.
Alloy oversize bars offer more durability and strength, eliminate the crossbar which opens up your dash area for more accessories and a cleaner open look. They also allow a flex control unlike no other, dissipating the shock to your wrists and hands from large and small impacts reducing rider fatigue.
- Constructed of aerospace-grade heat-treated 7075 T6 aluminum
- Shot-peened and anodized finish for maximum strength and durability
- Calibration markings for precise set-up
- Clutch-side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Stronger and lighter than conventional aluminum handlebars
- Controls the flex to dissipate shock and impact which reduces rider fatigue
- Molded honeycomb impact dispersion bar pad design with durable TPR cover
- 1 1/8” tubing at the clamping area tapers to 7/8” at bar ends
- The bar weighs only 1.4 lbs (652 grams).