Say hello to the DirtyBike Front Sprocket, a beveled zinc-coated steel sprocket that's stronger and smoother than OEM sprockets and aluminum aftermarket options.
With its unique beveled edges for smooth chain engagement, not only will running this sprocket quiet your driveline down, but it'll also prevent the premature wear that our bikes’ OEM front sprockets are known for – all thanks to Dirty Bike's innovative beveled steel design.
Don’t wait for your OEM sprocket to wear out. Invest in the best for your e-bike right off the bat and experience the smoothest, longest-lasting ride of your life.
Be sure to pick up a rear sprocket while you’re at it. Replacing your front and rear sprockets as a set helps prevent premature chain wear and ensures your driveline is running at its best.
- Direct upgrade from stock – 14t front sprocket for a 420 chain
- Exceeds OEM quality, longer lasting than aluminum designs
- Beveled edges for smooth chain engagement
- 14-tooth zinc coated steel sprocket (stock size)
- Compatible with 420 chains (stock size)
- Sur Ron LBX
- Segway X160
- Segway X260