Coil Fans Rejoice!
Once again, the Dorado is available with a coil option. The new Dorado Comp features the same 37mm chassis as the Expert, but with a more set it and forget it vibe. The coil spring provides a smooth consistent feel 100% of the time with 0% of any hassle. On the damping side of things, our ABS+ Damper offers a great adjustment range, terrific reliability, and easy serviceability. The Dorado Comp is built for riders who just want to ride and not sweat any of the small stuff.
Inverted Design provides an incredibly smooth and consistent feel due to constant lubrication of the bushings and seals. The inverted design also provides a major increase in fore-aft stiffness compared to traditional forks while maintaining torsional compliance which provides more control to the rider over rough terrain.
XX-Firm Spring recommended for install on e-bikes.
- New 37mm chassis results in a massive increase in stiffness and ride quality. The new chassis is 20% stiffer compared to our former 36mm version
- Coil Spring provides maximum bump sensitivity and simple service procedures
- ABS+ damper is known for its incredible reliability and easy tunability. Adjustments include a low speed compression adjust and low-speed rebound adjustment
- TSR Bleed Screws allow you to release excess pressures built up in the outer legs of your fork while riding keeping your fork smooth and supple all day long
- 29" Includes top drop crown recommended for install on E-bikes
Sur Ron LBX