The GritShift team was unable to find a proper tool to change the belt or wheel on our e-bikes, so we made our OWN. This is an essential product if your tired of busting your knuckles trying to change a belt or install a primary chain kit. The GritShift Sur Ron Multi-tool is designed to ensure a nice lightweight tool that is easy to handle, and easily portable while out on your off-road adventures. This is a far superior product compared to Light Bee swingarm pivot shaft nut socket removal tool (part number: 0402140402) , as it does not require you to carry around a clunky and heavy 3/8 ratchet.
8-inch length end to end to ensure a proper torque can be provided without risk of over-torquing or sheering off the axle and/or swing arm shafts. Made of 7075 T6 aluminum with protruding teeth for positive engagement into the swing arm nut. All edges are rounded to reduce hand pain when applying pressure to the tool.
- Double-ended multi-tool
- Lightweight and compact design for easy storage and carrying on those long adventures.
- Swingarm nut spanner, with protruding teeth for positive engagement
- 17 mm for rear wheel removal
- 7075 T6 Aluminum Design, strong and sturdy
- Lightweight design at 64 grams in total weight
- Rounded edges to eliminate pain to the hand
- The product will arrive in anodized black!
Sur Ron LBX