Parts orders over $100.00 ship free (Lower 48 states only)
Many of us discovered the OEM rotor and sprocket bolts love to strip out after touching them more than once. This leads to many unnecessary headaches for what should be a simple job.
Warp 9 has launched titanium replacement bolts for sprockets and rotors replacing the easy-to-strip Allen heads with Torx bolts.
This is a very delightful upgrade for everyone that works on these bikes! Plus the added benefits of stronger threads and the proper thread lock make this a very simple upgrade.Features
- Threads are rolled nut cut to ensure proper torque specs and a stronger bolt
- Burnt Blue Anodized finish
- Does not rust or corrode like steel bolts
- Torx Drive T25 will not strip like Allen heads for Rotor bolts
- Dual Drive Head in T40 Torx Drive, and 10MM Hex for Sprocket Bolts
- Includes blue thread lock
- Reduced weight and added strength compared to OEM hardware
Sur Ron LBX