Warp 9 has been known in the industry for years as top-level manufacture and now has stepped into the E-Bike game with these direct fit sprockets.
Made from high-quality aluminum 7075-t6. This high-grade aluminum has a tensile strength of 74,000 PSI and a yield strength of 63,000 PSI. Simply stated, it is a strong alloy and will take abuse for years of use.
The 54 and 60 tooth option is the cheapest way to gain low-end power for your E-bike especially if you have bigger or heavier tires. We have found this extremely helpful if you riding on sandy terrain, or need more power getting out of tight corners.Features
- Material is aluminum 7075-T6
- Anodized black face, with contrast cuts
- 48 tooth stock chain will fit
- 54 tooth requires 110 link chain
- 60 tooth requires 114 link chain
- 1 Warp 9 Sprocket
Sur Ron LBX