Renthal's R1 Works Chain is a high-strength, non-O-ring chain with excellent impact load resistance designed specifically to withstand the stress found in offroad applications.
This chain is the choice where a combination of high-strength, lightweight, and maximum power transfer are important considerations. Shot-peened alloy steel side plates for high-tensile strength and maximum impact load resistance. Chamfered inner links help reduce the chance of chain derailment. Extended bushings reduce friction between inner and outer link plates. Shot-peened solid rollers and chromized pins help extend service life. Gold-anodized side plates help prevent corrosion.Features
- Each chain includes master link and a pair of latex gloves for mess-free installation
- Average tensile strength: 4,721 lbs.
- High Strength and lightweight
- Extended bushings to reduce friction between inner- and outer-link plates
- Shot-peened solid rollers and chromized pins help to extend service life
- 120 Length Chain great for trimming to fit almost any size sprocket