The Fuzion Handlebar is a new concept in high-performance control systems. The revolutionary flex locking system allows riders to choose between a stiffer, more controlled handlebar feel or a softer more shock absorbing feel depending on terrain conditions. Changing the bar from "Locked" to "Unlocked" takes only seconds. The bar itself utilizes ProTaper's exclusive aluminum alloy computer profile in a 4mm wall design for the ultimate in lightweight strength.Features
- Unlocked function allows the crossbar to telescope and flex like a Contour or EVO Pro Taper handlebar
- Locked function connects the crossbar creating solid, definite feedback to the rider
- Made from 5mm, proprietary, 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Crossbar made from cold-forged aluminum
- Crossbar clamps CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum and adhered with aerospace quality polymer.
- High-tech shot peened, stress relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied graphics are scratch-and peel-resistant
- Plastic bar end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. (940g) without pad
- Includes crossbar pad.