Mattracks and Mahindra have teamed up to develop a tank track conversion exclusively for the Mahindra Roxor that turns even the toughest terrain into a walk in the park.
The Mattracks zRX system provides optimum ground clearance while keeping the track system centered on the axles. Because the contact patch is so much larger, it’ll float over soft terrain. Yet these tracks are robust enough to withstand rocks, sand, and thousands of dry pavement miles without batting an eye. The Mattracks zRX Tank Tracks Kit for the Mahindra Roxor is proudly designed, engineered, and built in the United States specifically for the Mahindra Roxor – it’s unlike any other model in the Mattracks portfolio. Dirt Legal can even coordinate with your local Roxor dealership to arrange for professional installation by trained experts. This is the real deal, top-of-the-line, most ambitious modification available for a Mahindra Roxor, for those select few who want ultimate performance regardless of the price.
This system cannot be operated with a locking front differential, locking front hubs, or lunchbox lockers (a rear locker can be used). Avoid steering on the pavement when stationary or the tracks may become dislodged. Lead time is 6 to 8 weeks. Customization options like anodizing and powder coating may be possible upon request.
- Specifically designed for the Roxor
- Concentric pivot with independent rubber torsion suspension
- Patented rubber torsion anti torque system
- Designed with weight savings in mind, without sacrificing durability
- Steel frame and aluminum drive sprockets
- Unsurpassed sprocket engagement which limits track slip
- Mattracks proprietary tread design, the zRX is a true all terrain track system. Not just for snow and mud
- 1 Mattracks Tank Track Kit
- All needed hardware for installation
18-20 Mahindra Roxor