The Formula was the result of 3 years of close collaboration between FLY Racing and RHEON LABS, involving integrated inside-out design processes, extensive development, and rigorous testing.
The carefully developed geometry combines with the active polymer to control the energy transmitted through the helmet to reduce the forces transferred to the brain.
The unique anisotropic shape allows the cells to absorb energy differently in compression and shear. The adaptive chemistry of RHEON™ technology reacts instinctively to control energy and changes its behavior depending on the severity and direction of an impact, maximizing absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impact energy.
Tri-weave composite shell is comprised of carbon fiber, DuPont™ Kevlar®, and fiberglass, producing a lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brainFeatures
- ECE / DOT approved
- Tri-weave composite shell is comprised of carbon fiber, DuPont™ Kevlar®, and fiberglass, producing a lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Conehead® EPS Technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine-tuned for a progressive response to low-speed and high-speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Comfort liner and quick-release cheek pads are made of washable moisture-wicking, anti-microbial material
- Soft fleece helmet bag included