Engineered with performance and control as primary objectives, the shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more robust. The Hydraulic Bottom-Out Circuit (HBC) has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and providing excellent support and end stoke characteristics.
Dampening specifically tuned for the weight of the Sur Ron combined with EXT's Hydraulic Bottom Out Circuit makes this shock feel as if you gain inches of shock travel. EXT also increase the strength of this shock and made other modifications specifically for the Sur Ron, this is not just another MTB shock, this is a shock specifically made for your E-Bike and will blow you away with it's performance.
We have tested these for a while now and are impressed at how well these shocks handle heavy hits and whoops with ease. The times of over springing your bike to not hit hard bottom outs are gone! Even at a 400lb spring we have yet to experience the hard bottom outs felt on many other shocks.Features
- 4 way adjustable: LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-Out Control)
- High flow 29 mm main piston
- 24 mm valve piston
- 14 mm shaft (50% larger than most other coils on market to help deal with large side loading events)
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow – Ultra low-friction coating
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity and low cavitation(55 PSI)
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for progressive dampening and mid stroke support
- Low profile rebound knob for easy spring swap
- Comes with Sur Ron specific mounting hardware for easy bolt in instillation
Sur Ron LBX