EBMX controllers come with the superior APT display and thumb controller which give you up to 9 power settings and the way that the tune is natively installed into the BAC controller is superior to all EggRider tunes which perform an override of the tune inside the BAC controller which adds latency into the system. EBMX worked with some of the best professional ASI tuners (and EV Racers) in the world perfecting these tunes, they are 2nd to none. When you ride this system you will be blown away!
This kit uses the APT display which is a physically larger LCD with much more information on it and easier to use. What isn't seen or obvious in this difference is how different the tune is. The tunes developed by EBMX are deep/native tunes that actually live inside the ASI controller and these were developed by a team of ASI professionals who have many years of experience racing EV's and developing ASI tunes. These are the best tunes that can be made on the ASI controllers. In contrast, EggRider tuners are building the tune files and loading them onto the EggRider which then performs an "override" of the native tune on the controller. This translates into a less responsive and less powerful tune, but these tunes are easier to create and load into the EggRider which is why they are so popular.Features
- ASI BAC8000 Controller set up and specially tuned for SurRon 14.5kw Power.
- This kit is recommended for aftermarket 72v and high discharge 60v batteries only, if you have an OEM battery with bypass you will not benefit from the BAC8000 and we recommend choosing the BAC4000.
- Riders who plan to ride at full throttle for extended periods of time with high discharge batteries will benefit from the larger heat sync and the BAC8000 capabilities to handle the higher loads.
- ASI plug-and-play Harness with custom-made cable extensions to better fit the controller on the frame.
- Custom made mounting brackets for the BAC8000.
- APT display screen
- BMS bypass cables
- 3kmph Walk mode function
- Motor temperature protection
- Low Voltage Cut Off Battery Protection
- No Phase current errors after jumps
- E-brake cut off
Sur Ron LBX