Parts orders over $100.00 ship free (Lower 48 states only)
All Box One stems are engineered and crafted using Oversized Technology. As we follow the load paths down the handlebars we have focused our attention on the stem-to-bar interface. Since the Oversized handlebars have an increased wall thickness and tube diameter in this sector we have reciprocated with an augmented stem interface with greater surface area. We’ve done this by moving material from low stress areas. This has greatly minimized twist and contributed to responsiveness. There is no point pushing hard on your pegs if you can’t pull up on your handlebars and deliver that power. Power, and control can easily be lost to handlebar-to-stem deflection and the consequences can be poor steering control, and unexpected stability.
Box One has transferred material specifically to sectors that experience sudden stress from pulling up on the handlebars. You’ll feel a difference in your handling. These stems are engineered for the larger-sized racers, and e-bikes in mind.Features
- Traditional front loading style stems with a 31.8mm clamp, compatible with MTB and oversized BMX handlebars
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum for low weight without sacrificing strength
- Compatible with 1-1/8" forks
- 31.8 mm clamping diameter
- Oversized Chromoly Clamping Bolts