The Powerbuilt 152-piece master mechanic’s service set is a complete high-quality toolset that covers most automotive maintenance, repairs, and installations. It includes a comprehensive selection of 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch drive shallow and deep sockets in both SAE and metric.
The Z-Drive design sockets provide a superior grip on the fastener's flat edges preventing rounding and slippage. Includes 3 premium 72-tooth sealed head reversible ratchets made from Chrome Vanadium steel with mirror polished finish and comfortable contoured handles.
The Set also includes Metric and SAE extra-long reach combination wrenches, hex keys, pinner handles with bits, socket extensions, universal joints, and adapters.
- FULL AUTOMOTIVE TOOL SET: 152 piece master mechanic’s service set has the most common tools needed for automotive service, maintenance, and installation; perfect for both a professional shop and a home garage
- DEPENDABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of strong chrome vanadium steel with mirror polish finish for life-long durability; Z-Drive socket design in 6 and 12 points for better grip preventing rounding or slippage; 72-tooth sealed head ratchets with contoured handles
- EASY TO READ: Sockets feature jumbo size markings forged into sides for easy identification; size markings will never fade or wear off
- SET INCLUDES: SAE and Metric set includes 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch Drive deep and shallow; Sockets, Ratchets, and Accessories. Metric and SAE extra long reach combination wrenches and hex key sets. 1/4 inch drive spinner handle and bit coupler with bits including Phillips, Torx, Flat, Hex, and Square;
- COMES IN: Heavy duty blow molded case to keep tool set protected and organized