Parts orders over $100.00 ship free (Lower 48 states only)
Every TrailMax™ II seat provides the maximum in seating comfort, durability, and safety: For unsurpassed appearance and durability, the premium vinyl fabric maintains its shape at any temperature, is mildew resistant, and is offered in factory original colors.
Atlas Frame is sturdy and resists corrosion. Seats contain Variable Rate of Resistance springs for comfort on the road and support on the trail. Best quality high density closed cell foam minimizes fatigue and maintains the seat shape, ensuring comfort and best appearance for years to come. Rotary recliner dial mounts to either side of the seat allowing its use for drive or passenger. Built-in headrest. Elastic mesh map pocket offers handy access storage.
- Rotary recliner dial on both sides of the seat.
- Atlas Frame for super-solid structure that gives shape and support to the entire seat.
- The high-back bucket seat has an integrated headrest design and rotary-knob recline adjuster.
- V-ROR variable-resistance springs respond to increasing pressure with increased support.
- Ultimate Foam closed-cell seat material is treated for water resistance and flame retardant.
- Classified as FMVSS 302 & 207 Compliant in Flammability ratings.
- Elasticized map pocket on the seatback.
- 1 Bestop Trailmax II Front Sport Seat (Requires Modification to be installed)
Images below are examples of some of the modifications required to install into a Mahindra Roxor.
18-20 Mahindra Roxor