Parts orders over $100.00 ship free (Lower 48 states only)
Dominion's master cylinder is factory tuned for the shortest dead stroke possible and a crisp bite point. The Dominion A4 caliper utilizes four pistons in the most structurally rigid design possible. It features a cold-forged caliper and Kingpin structural pad retention bolt that increases stiffness.
With a motorsports-inspired Two-Stroke dual port bleed system, industry-leading DOT 5.1 fluid and Kevlar hose, the hydraulic system is engineered for ultimate performance across all temperatures and easy maintenance.
Dominion A4 features the proprietary QuickBite² system for fast and consistent lever feel.Features
- Brake lines are correct length for Sur Ron and Talaria install
- Reduced Friction - A featherlight lever feel is achieved through a combination of an added glide ring on the piston and sealed ball bearings at the lever blade pivot
- SRL - Stable Rate Link delivers a consistent lever ratio regardless of reach adjustment
- Precise Engagement - Each Dominion is factory set to have the lowest dead stroke possible and a crisp bite point
- Built to last - Metal pistons are used to ensure that no matter the terrain or temperature your brake will continue to perform as it did on the first ride
- Adjustable Reach - Adjust your lever reach with ease while on the trail thanks to an intuitive adjustment knob design
- Crosshair Caliper Alignment screws allow for quick and accurate setup
- 2-Stroke dual port bleed system for maximum bleed integrity
Sur Ron LBX