This Wheelie Guard was designed not only for beginners but for people with a higher experience level as well!
The Wheelie Guard by Short Fuse features an adjustable wheelie height setting so you can start by doing lower wheelies, or if you already have some experience you can change the height settings in minutes with a quick and easy adjustment. This will allow you to push your limits and learn how to reach the balance point to do coasters, no handers, circle wheelies, or J turns. You can also learn how to land jumps in a wheelie without the fear of looping your bike. This is highly recommended for anyone looking to start learning wheelies without dropping your bike and risking injury.
Slight modifications may be needed for install. The axle nut on some bike models may have a cap like the one shown in the photo which comes on certain KTM’s and Husqvarna’s. In this case, you can drill out your axle nut or you can order a hollow axle nut.
- Fully Adjustable For All Riders Of Varying Skill Levels
- Allows Quick Progression Of Controlled Wheelies
- Designed For Use On Numerous Terrains
- Universal: Fits street bikes, Dirtbikes, and even some Harleys.
- All Installation Hardware
- Quick Adjustment Tool
- Installation Instructions