Three functions in one. The ScanGauge II is a scan tool, trip computer, and digital gauge display all in one.
For starters, it’s one of the best bang-for-your-buck scan tools on the market. Plug it into your Roxor’s OBDII port & have an entire dealership’s worth of diagnostic power in the palm of your hand.
Not only that, the ScanGauge II will display average MPGs, battery and voltage consumption, and any 4 of its 12 built-in Digital Gauges in real-time. It also tracks several metrics including drive time, average speed, and various fluid temperatures.
To use any type of scanning tool you will also need the OBDII adapter cable to be able to plug it into your Roxor.
Item measures 4.8” x 1.5” x 1.0”. OBDII cable measures 6’ long. Mounting the ScanGauge II inside your Roxor is easy thanks to the extra-long cord and the included Velcro installation strips. Beyond that, it’s 100% plug-and-play!Features
- Read and clear check engine lights
- Monitor data from your Roxor’s sensors
- Store up to 10 codes at a time
- Trip odometer with A, B, and C
- Trip fuel economy, distance, and time to empty
- Drive time and distance
- Average speed and top speed
- Maximum temperatures and RPMs
- Digital Gauges: speedometer, tachometer, battery voltage, coolant and intake temperatures, engine load, throttle position, and ignition timing.
- 1 ScanGauge II Vehicle Monitor
18-20 Mahindra Roxor