Parts orders over $100.00 ship free (Lower 48 states only)
Suspension triangles are an element that hold big pressure during jumps and other off-road riding. The Factory part is made from relatively cheap aluminum material that may break into 2 different pieces after excessive load or on landing. GritShift offers a reinforced billet aluminum upgrade that can handle the gnarliest conditions.Features
- Replaces the weak cast aluminum stock linkage, which is prone to failure under heavy stress
- Comes in Type II Anodized Black Finish
- Designed and Manufactured in Florida, USA.
- Made from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- 3x stronger than the OEM triangle
- Simple install in less than 20 minutes
- Our strongest, lightest, cleanest, highest quality Linkage, and the first for the Talaria Sting!