Warp 9 has finally gotten ahead of the game with their new hub design matching the rear brake rotor to the front brake rotor bolt pattern!
You now have the option to run upgraded big rotors on the rear without the need to drill out a front just to try to make it fit. Also added to the new rear hub design are quad wheel bearings for better longevity and less maintenance.
The spoke design has been improved to beefy 10 gauge spokes with a 3 cross pattern for added wheel strength and rigidity. This is a huge upgrade over the stock 12 gauge and 2 cross-spoke designs found on most Sur Rons.
- Anodized Hub, Anodized Rim, Silver Spoke, Silver Nipples
- 10 Gauges 3 cross-spoke design for added strength
- Quad rear wheel bearings for less maintenance and reduced chance of failures
- Matching front and rear Rotor bolt pattern. Tons of options available now for upgrading to a larger rear brake rotor
- Includes 203 mm stock sized rotor for a seamless install
- Rear-wheel comes with a new 48 tooth sprocket
- Gain all the benefits from better traction and ground clearance with a new wheel setup!
- Recommended front tire size is 80/100/21 and will fit onto all bikes with stock forks and most upgraded 27.5" downhill forks
- Sur Ron LBX
- Segway X260
- Talaria XXX
- E Ride Pro-S
- E Ride Pro-SS
- Talaria Sting MX3
- Talaria Sting MX4